Our parenting and child health consultancy is delivered by qualified health professionals. We play a crucial role in promoting the health and wellbeing of parents and children post-birth. We aim to offer a bespoke and individualised service to each family from birth to five years old. We use our assessment expertise and training to identify child health and parenting needs. All of the advice, support and information will be within our clinical expertise.
Our child health and parenting consultancy includes;
- Supporting parents during their transition to parenthood.
- Providing support and advice for the initiation and duration of feeding, including breastfeeding, formula feeding and weaning.
- Assessing and supporting children’s growth and development needs.
- Promoting the best start in development. Including speech, language and communication.
- Providing support in understanding and managing toddler emotions and behaviour.
- Supporting parenting and infant mental health.
- Advising on the management of minor illness, home safety, safer sleep and accident prevention.
- Supporting referrals to other professionals.